Monday, May 12, 2014

Dear Jane

Well, I finally received news.  It's not good news per se, but news.  I had a talk to my boss and they confirmed my position will not be in place once the outsourcer takes over.  I'm not surprised.  For the most part, I'm not the type of person who will start to lose motivation or do a poor job.   That's just not in my nature.  I can totally see someone losing their motivation pretty quick.  It's kind of messed up though.  LOL something like this going through my head...I need you to work hard and help us with the consolidation so you can be let go.   Umm, sure.  

We also know it'll be sometime in September too.  So I have less than 4 months before walking away from nearly two decades of dedication.  Sucks.   I know business decisions like this are made each and every day.  But it's difficult not to be bitter.   It feels like a company just tosses you aside.  I'll continue to come to work though with my head up, and be able to walk away saying the quality of my work didn't deminish.  :)

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment