Sunday, February 16, 2014

Annual Merit Time

We're fast approaching annual merit time in my company.  Of course, it's wrapped around performance reviews.  I feel I had a really good year.  The metrics my review is based off of were all solid in 2013.  I'm looking forward to seeing what the final verdict is though.  Additionally, my annual bonus is also tied to my performance review.  And depending on where my final performance evaluation falls, will depend on how much of my bonus I receive.  Since the merit percentages my company gives out is pretty small (1-3%), it's the annual bonus where I really make out.  So, I'm crossing my fingers.  Especially because of the circumstances the money will help cover some expenses.  ; ) 

I know, I know the annual increase of 1-3% is much better than many other employers are giving and I shouldn't complain, but I will anyways. : )

Jane-


No comments:

Post a Comment