Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ugh

I put in extra hours pretty regularly.  If you're going to work at a job, work hard.  I have to say though, that is becoming harder and harder to do.  I feel like the company is holding this carrot in front of everyone.  "Well, you want to work hard so you have a good chance at another position within the company."  Umm, no, I should have a good chance because I'm a good worker, not how I perform NOW. 

So they're probably aware of how the final "shakedown" will be with positions.  But what would be the point of telling folks that now?  If they did that, there would be a good size population who would lose all motivation.  So it's not in their best interest.  Let's keep this story going so we can keep the peasants in line.

Ugh, can you tell it's been that kind of a day?

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment