Friday, January 3, 2014

Cold Spell

Not sure how it is in your neck of the woods, but it's going to be brutally cold here the next few days.  Time to crank up the fireplace and curl up with someone.  ; )

We found out two of the potential outsources will be visiting our facility over the next month or two to check out our operation.  Nothing like having your replacement coming into the facility asking you how you do your job.  Talk about some motivation. lol  I can't wait for that!

I was asked to have some reports ready as well as a description of what I do.  Umm, shouldn't you already know what I do? There is a job description for my position after all. You've heard of organized chaos, well we're unorganized chaos at my place.  A dangerous combination. 

I suppose it will give me a chance to size up the outsources as well.  You never know, neither of them already have a presence here so they would likely be hiring a fair amount of workers.  I will have to have my game face on.  : )

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment