Sunday, November 24, 2013

Happy Holidays?

I'm not really looking forward to this week of work.  It will be nice with the holiday and a short week.  But it also means family will want to talk about what's to come.  I haven't really got to the point where I'm ready to talk about it with family.  Don't get me wrong, I appreciate their concern.  But it brings a bunch of questions that I'd rather avoid, for now at least.  But I will be happy about spending time with family.  One thing I've realized through this all is that work isn't first in life, it may win Miss Congeniality at best. 

On the job hunt front, nothing has really come up.  I applied for a few external positions but haven't heard a damn thing.  A shame, I pick up things so fast and I'm so good with data, someone will find that.  :)  I'm still looking though and am hopeful something will turn up.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment