Saturday, November 16, 2013

Rainy Saturday

Up until today, I hadn't really told anyone of the job situation.  But I was talking to my mother on the phone and she asked how the job was going.  She knows I put in quite a bit of time each week and after I told her about the news she just said, well these things happen and time for another opportunity.

My mother shares my attitude of when things are outside your control, there's no reason to let it affect your attitude.  I've had some times this past week where when I think about the situation a little more than usual, it really pisses me off, lol.  I get really aggravated of the hard work and time invested in our work.

I started looking at classes at the local community college.  I figure it may be a time to looking into doing something new.  Something that actually interests me.  I have a couple leads, so we'll see.

I have a really supportive spouse during all of this.  My spouse kind of feels that I should just take the severance and move on to bigger and better, that this will be that kick in the ass I need to get out there and do my own thing.  Having support like that is priceless.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment