Tuesday, November 12, 2013

To Look Or Not To Look?

That's the question for me lately.  There's a part of me who says I should be looking for something now (both outside the company and inside) so I can be safe and have a job and benefits.  But then there's a part of me who wants to just play it out and see what comes of the whole change.  Then at the end of our run either see what positions may be available or just grab my severance and take the summer off, lol.  We'll see, but for now I have time to think about it.  But I can tell I will be spending quite a bit of time thinking about this. 

It's only been a few weeks, but some of us are taking bets on who will be the first to jump ship.  My money is on one of the leaders.  :p  Me I'll be sitting in the band playing on the deck of the ship for a while. 

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment