Saturday, December 21, 2013

First day of winter!

Woohoo, no work until Thursday!  I'm so happy I took some extra time off for Christmas.  My other half and I are going to enjoy a nice quiet time off, with only one day of craziness with family.  :)

We had our department Christmas party last night.  As feared, there was lots of folks who had questions about what I'm going to do when the facility closes.  It wasn't as bad as I thought, it wasn't brought up but a few times.  And those who did were what I thought genuinely concerned.  I wish I would have won something from the raffle, but that's okay.  I mean, who needs an iPad mini anyway? 

Nothing was really accomplished today.  It was a nice day.  A nice breakfast and some TV.  Tomorrow will be more of the same too.  Since we're all done shopping for Christmas we're keeping clear of any stores.  There are way too many people out there in the stores for my liking. 

For tonight,we picked up a movie from Redbox and a pizza from our local fave place, time to get some relaxation time in! 

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment