Monday, December 9, 2013

Jingle Bell Rock

My department's Holiday party invites went out today.  This is an annual event where the Regional reporting group I'm part of has their Christmas party.  Of course, I'm one of a small group (from my facility) who possibly won't be coming back for the 2014 party.  It will make for some interesting conversation, well wishes I'm sure.  I know people mean well, but it's tiring after a while.  Anyway, maybe I'll walk away with a nice door price.  They give all sorts of things away including.  :)

My spouse and I decided we will continue with our regular Christmas presents this year.  We never go crazy mind you, but we actually enjoy giving presents and finding the right ones for people instead of picking one out from a list, bah.  The kids are nearly done and we've at least started the immediate family presents.  We still have a bit to go.  I also have to get my butt in gear and finish up my SO.  I don't want to wait for the last minute and have to go get some goofy present I know won't be used.  lol 

I'm trying to be in the Christmas spirit, but when I think too much about the events going on, it's difficult.  Add in a prior life I worked in retail, and December 26th can't get here soon enough.  :p

Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment