Sunday, December 22, 2013

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, debt!

A short week ahead of me.  I've been purposely not looking at jobs or thinking much about work stuff.  It's been working pretty well.  I'm enjoying my time off.  I've been able to spend some great time with my better half and do quite a bit of relaxing.

It's hard for me to not become somewhat frustrated this time of the year though.  I see some of my family members who just shouldn't be spending much on Christmas presents, spending too much on Christmas presents.  I know it's somewhat judgmental of me feeling they should be thinking like we do when it comes to spending money.  It's easy though, spend within your limits.  When you're living check to check, don't spend hundreds of dollars on a person, and definitely not on yourself!  I have little pity for those who complain about money but then have no qualms about buying them self a pricey present.  I want to smack them and say, want to save money?  Well stop spending it!  My mom always said about those people, they have champaign taste on a beer budget.  LOL

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment