Sunday, December 29, 2013

Football Sunday

What a big day for football!  I'm enjoying watching Green Bay and the Bears ATM.  Thinking about what to make for dinner.

This should be another quiet week at work.  I didn't take any time off, but do have off for New Year's day as a company holiday.  That makes for a good week, work a couple days, have a day off then work a couple more.  Not a bad thing if we could all do that regularly.  ; )

I'm thinking 2014 will be a good year for me one way or another.  I'll either have to reinvent my self (sort of) and find a new job after spending over a decade with "the company" or I'll find another position within "the company" where I'll hopefully be able to enjoy the rest of my career days.  One way or another, 2014 will be a year of change for me.  I'm ready to embrace it!

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment