Thursday, December 5, 2013

Somebody's Watching Me

I'm not sure if it's because of the "news" we were given or what, but I've really been on top of my game at work lately.  Even to the point where not only have I kept up with the daily fires, but I've been able to do some real productive work.  I mean the kind of work that really moves the business forward instead of putting out one of those fires.  No matter what it is, I'm feeling pretty good with my work lately.  I'm hopeful it will help me in the long run secure a position in whatever our structure will look like in the end.

On a side note, I'm beginning to believe the air freshener in the bathroom is trying to tell me something.  It was odd that yesterday it seemed every time I walked past, it would go off.  No biggie, until today.  The damn thing was doing it again.  And it's not motion activated.  So I guess I have to step up my game when it comes to taking a shower, lol. 

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment